I have a thunderbolt ethernet adaptor with an ethernet cable plugged into it.
I want it to show up here: http://i.imgur.com/KUuvwKN.png the 'ethernet' currently is the bridge between my mac and windows, not the ethernet i want.
I want to be able to bridge the connections between "Ethernet", and the cable I have plugged in, but the cable is not being detected at all. I know it is not hot pluggable, but I don't even get an option to choose where it is detected by the OS.
I want it to show up here: http://i.imgur.com/KUuvwKN.png the 'ethernet' currently is the bridge between my mac and windows, not the ethernet i want.
I want to be able to bridge the connections between "Ethernet", and the cable I have plugged in, but the cable is not being detected at all. I know it is not hot pluggable, but I don't even get an option to choose where it is detected by the OS.