Time Machine Tries to backup 62 gigs & Fails

After installing 4.0 on a Mac Pro i am having troubles with Time Machine. It tries to backup 62 Gigis of info although nothing has changed. When Time Machine finishes it tries to do it all over again. After I uninstalled Parallels I have to start with a new backup and all is fine.

Any ideas? Apple is stomped.
 
I'm having the same problem although mine is 25gb each time. Time Machine doesn't complete for hours.
 
Lack of customer service

I haven't heard even one word about this issue from Parallels. I couldn't leave things as is, So i've uninstalled Pareljunk and reinstalled Fusion. End of problem.

Mike
 
After installing 4.0 on a Mac Pro i am having troubles with Time Machine. It tries to backup 62 Gigis of info although nothing has changed. When Time Machine finishes it tries to do it all over again. After I uninstalled Parallels I have to start with a new backup and all is fine.

Any ideas? Apple is stomped.

Couldn't you just have excluded the VMs from Time Machine and do an occasional manual copy for backup?

Salamat
 
Back
Top