SnakeDiver
Member
OOoooooh... how I love flame-fests.
Okay, lets stop calling each other whiners and how about the beta testers come down a level, your not as good as you think you are.
I signed-up for the beta test a few days after registration was opened. I didn't receive a response back from Parallels, only a second email a long time later stating "Everyone needs to register again". So I did, still no response. Hmmm ..
Anyways, I can see what UKP is saying, and I perfectly agree with it. He's not asking to join your secret group of beta tests (oooooh how bad would that be .. ). He's only asking to be showed (in the forum of a download) of what he just pre-ordered.
SWSoft could easily do this, sharing with their customers a loyalty. If they state "This is an unsupported beta version", they don't even have to support the pre-order customers who move to this version.
Furthermore, I am sick of reading the word "Whiner" on this forum, when someone simply states their opinion. I hope a moderator steps in soon, and starts warning some of these people who are egging on the flame fests. It reflects poorly on the forum userbase, SWSoft and Parallels.
These are just my thoughts.
Cheers,

Okay, lets stop calling each other whiners and how about the beta testers come down a level, your not as good as you think you are.
I signed-up for the beta test a few days after registration was opened. I didn't receive a response back from Parallels, only a second email a long time later stating "Everyone needs to register again". So I did, still no response. Hmmm ..
Anyways, I can see what UKP is saying, and I perfectly agree with it. He's not asking to join your secret group of beta tests (oooooh how bad would that be .. ). He's only asking to be showed (in the forum of a download) of what he just pre-ordered.
SWSoft could easily do this, sharing with their customers a loyalty. If they state "This is an unsupported beta version", they don't even have to support the pre-order customers who move to this version.
Furthermore, I am sick of reading the word "Whiner" on this forum, when someone simply states their opinion. I hope a moderator steps in soon, and starts warning some of these people who are egging on the flame fests. It reflects poorly on the forum userbase, SWSoft and Parallels.
These are just my thoughts.
Cheers,