Toolbox in Windows 10 says Video is downloaded but is nowhere to be found.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by ParallelsU912, May 11, 2022.

1. ParallelsU912

ParallelsU912 Bit poster

Running Parallels Toolbox Version 5.1.0-3170 on Windows 10. Will supposedly download videos but after they have been are nowhere to be found. Have tried the desktop to save, documents folder and downloads folder. No matter the choice there is no video saved despite what Toolbox says. This not exclusive to any site happens on all.

I have tried reinstalling hoping for a fix... no such luck. Rest of app seems to be working fine.
    Could use an assist if anyone has a clue what to do!

Problem exists with FireFox, Edge etc.

2. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

3. ParallelsU912

ParallelsU912 Bit poster

Thanks for the suggestion. However the instructions which I have tried many times simply do not work. I just noted that I am not the only one with this issue. Possibly there's a potential issue with the current toolbox and the latest updates to Windows 10?

4. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello, @ParallelsU912 Kindly check your DM, We have requested additional information. Thanks.

5. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello!
    Kindly share the link you tried to download.
    Additionally, please reproduce the issue once again and collect a fresh report as described at https://kb.parallels.com/124107 . Send the generated 9-digit ID to us in your reply.

6. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello, @ParallelsU912 Thank you for the update to our DM stating that your issue got resolved after reinstalling the Parallels Toolbox. Kindly revert to this forum if you have any additional queires.