Traded in old Mac, unable activate license on a new one: "License has reached its activation limit"

JoeM33

Bit poster
I recently traded in an old MacBook for a new one and renewed my Parallels toolbox license earlier today, however I receive following error when I try to activate it on the new Mac:

U9G7sex.png

This license has reached its activation limit. The license has been used to activate Parallels Toolbox on 3 different Macs. To activate Parallels Toolbox on this Mac, you must purchase an additional license.​

I was unaware I needed to deactivate my license on the old mac and am now unable to do so. Also, I currently own just 2 Macs, including the new one on which I can't activate Toolbox, so I should have at least 1 if not 2 activations available.

Is there any means of deactivating my license on machines I don't longer own? If not, I will be cancelling my renewal and requesting a refund.

Thank you.
 
Hello @JoeM33,
Thank you for reaching out to Parallels.
We have reset the activation limit of your Parallels toolbox license key.
Please try to activate your Parallels Toolbox again.
Thanks
Regards!
 
Can Someone help me reset my limit? I just switched to a new Mac and need to use Parallels it tells me that that I have reached activation limit.
 
Hello @Roman89,
Thank you for reaching out to Parallels.
We have reset the activation limit of your Parallels Desktop license key
Please try to activate again
Thanks
 
Back
Top