TradeStation Software running on Windows 11 with parallels pro 18 on Mac Studio Ultra

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by DanS30, Aug 29, 2022.

1. DanS30

DanS30 Bit poster

Windows installs fine, TradeStation installed without a hitch. but when I run the program it will freeze randomly, and unfreeze randomly.
    when frozen the data feed to TradeStation is still active. using automatic settings on parallels memory usage was 80% and higher so I changed resources settings to 12 cores and 62 gigs of ram. that solved the resource issue but not the freeze ups.
    I then opened Resource Monitor on windows 11 under memory in red was ORPlat.exe (TradeStation) with the explanation.

One or more threads of ORPlat.exe are waiting to finish network I/O.

I have a gigabit internet connection. I do not have this issue with my MacBook Pro M1 max running the same software on Parallels 18.

www.TradeStaion.com

Dan

2. CoalA

CoalA Bit poster

I have the New Mac Ultra and its doing the Same Flckering and freezing and I had Tech support Remote the comptuer and make some changes but its still doing the same Freezing when using any other Mac Software or closing it down . have you gotten any ideas since than.

3. CoalA

CoalA Bit poster

Yes I am using Tradestation on the Windows 11 but this is a serious problem as its impossible to get out of a trade at times becasue it is frozen on and off.