Transporter Agent Fails to Start

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by WillS2, Oct 29, 2017.

1. WillS2

WillS2 Bit poster

I'm trying out Parallels and I am trying to transfer from a Windows 10 computer to my Mac. I installed Transporter Agent but when I start it it fails to load and gives me the following message:
    "LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed."
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work?
    will

2. WillS2

WillS2 Bit poster

After working through some other issues related to how "wonderful" Windows 10 is and a nudge from Parallels Support on Twitter I found this video that solved my problem.

3. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @WillS2 That's Awesome. We are glad that you have resolved the issue. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

4. MacOSUser

MacOSUser Bit poster

Hello! I'm on windows 11, and I'm wondering how I can fix a similar problem while running the game Risk of Rain 2. The error that i get is "Failed to load dll from the list. Error code: 1114". I tried looking up solutions but they all involve something to do with the graphics card, and as we know parallels, use neither nvidia nor amd. The switchable option in power options is not available.

5. Armi

Armi Bit poster

I have same problem.Did you find any solution to this?

6. anas6

anas6 Bit poster

I have the same exact issue! I am trying to play Risk of Rain 2 on my M1 MBA. If you find a fix please make sure to let me know. Thanks!

7. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    If you are facing an issue with Risk of Rain 2 , for us to further investigate the technical issue, kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Detailed explanation, with all steps by steps followed, to reproduce the issue.
    2. Screenshot of error message you are receiving (if any).
    3. Collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.

Thanks

8. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    If you are facing an issue with Risk of Rain 2 , for us to further investigate the technical issue, kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Detailed explanation, with all steps by steps followed, to reproduce the issue.
    2. Screenshot of error message you are receiving (if any).
    3. Collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.

Thanks

9. TomA13

TomA13 Bit poster

Hey, I am also having the same issue trying to launch an RPGMXP game through Parallels Windows 11. Solutions online say to update power settings for graphics (which aren't available), or to update the graphics card. I've just submitted a support request but any help greatly appreciated!