Trial periode over -now want to remove installed virtual machines - how?

IvanB2

Bit poster
Hi

My trial is over (version 11 apparently), and I have installed a few different virtual machines on my mac to try it all out. Now I have tried it out, I want to remove the virtual machines, but the trial has expired, so I cannot access Parallels essentially. What to do? I do not mind keeping Parallels should i want to revisit it, but the Virtual Machines I would like to uninstall/remove...
 
Hi

My trial is over (version 11 apparently), and I have installed a few different virtual machines on my mac to try it all out. Now I have tried it out, I want to remove the virtual machines, but the trial has expired, so I cannot access Parallels essentially. What to do? I do not mind keeping Parallels should i want to revisit it, but the Virtual Machines I would like to uninstall/remove...
Hi, please check the following folder for the Parallels VM:
Finder -> Documents -> Parallels
Also for more information please check this KB
 
Well I found the machine and simply threw it out. But checking my system I can tell that not all files have been deleted - I imagine that if it were Windows or Ubuntu, that I would have to have logged in Parallels and from there removed these virtual machines. Right? Because simply dropping the files into the trash has not worked. In fact you might just have made it worse as I now have scattered files.. thanks
 
Well I found the machine and simply threw it out. But checking my system I can tell that not all files have been deleted - I imagine that if it were Windows or Ubuntu, that I would have to have logged in Parallels and from there removed these virtual machines. Right? Because simply dropping the files into the trash has not worked. In fact you might just have made it worse as I now have scattered files.. thanks
Could you please provide us with the file name?
 
Back
Top