Trial Version?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ThomasT, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ThomasT

ThomasT Member

Dear Sirs,

Some time ago Parallels sent an eMail to me with a special offer (100$ rebate) for Parallels Workstation 4 Extreme.
    So I replied to that mail to get a trail version but received no reply. Next I contacted the German PR agent, I tried to contact the German office of Parallels in Munich and I tried to contact Parallels UK to get any information about a trail period for Parallels Workstation 4.0 Extreme.
    You may understand that I would like to test the features before I buy the software.

I am also a technical writer (Examples for my work are available here: Article about monitors and input lag, article about a new EIZO monitor) and would like to test the "SLI Multi-OS" feature.

A suitable workstation system is available (Supermicro X8DAH+ dual Xeon Mainboard with Intel 5520 chipset, two NVidia Quadro FX 4800 graphic cards, 24GB RAM, etc)

Nevertheless it is absolutely impossible to get any information about a trail or test version.

So I can't test it for myself and I can't write an article.

Is there any possibility to receive a at least 14 day Trail version? Maybe with an additional opportunity to buy after the test?

As I also develop a 3D application I would really need your programm. That's why I already testes Parallels Desktop 4.0 but that version does not support SLI Multi-OS - the feature I really need.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    Thomas

2. SamE

SamE Bit poster

3. ashus

ashus Bit poster

hi dear

hi dear member...

trial version is a good step of software manufacturing company at least we can check the trial version of software to get the information about it

i really like trial versions

--------------
    Regards
    jack

for more detail check this