RichardB43
Bit poster
Hey guys,
Just bought parallels so I could run cod4 on my m1 mac mini, I tried to install the steam version but it had a graphics error of some sort so I installed the cd and have the same issue, basically I start the game and it opens great but when I go in game the cursor is stuck center of screen and the whole screen is flashing and it is not playable. I have not updated directx yet but will try and do that while I wait for replies here, any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Just bought parallels so I could run cod4 on my m1 mac mini, I tried to install the steam version but it had a graphics error of some sort so I installed the cd and have the same issue, basically I start the game and it opens great but when I go in game the cursor is stuck center of screen and the whole screen is flashing and it is not playable. I have not updated directx yet but will try and do that while I wait for replies here, any help would be appreciated, thank you.