Two finger scrolling through remote session?

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for iOS' started by abarylak, Mar 17, 2014.

1. abarylak

abarylak Junior Member

I also own a Kindle Fire and have noticed that there is no 2 finger scrolling capability in the iOS version of the app. I see there is a mouse wheel up/down, but the Kindle Fire app has a scrolling option which scrolls as long as you drag your 2 fingers. Is there any plans to add this same smooth scrolling functionality to the iOS version of the app?

2. abarylak

abarylak Junior Member

Apparently I am a little mistaken, the Kindle Fire version used to scroll smoothly but has since lost that functionality due to the last update. So, I guess neither app version has this feature anymore. I will therefore change my question to, do you have any plans to implement the smooth scrolling functionality to the iOS app?

3. jpc

jpc Pro

With respect to the Android version of the client, the two finger gesture was and is still present. I just tested it with a Kindle Fire and worked like a charm.

4. abarylak

abarylak Junior Member

That's interesting. I'll have to check my version on my kindle fire. I'll test it again. However, it still would be nice to have the smooth scrolling functionality in the iOS version.

5. abarylak

abarylak Junior Member

I did test on the Kindle Fire again, and the smooth scrolling does work, but the mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down are technically swapped, Mouse wheel up in the app scrolls the underlying page down, and mouse wheel down scrolls the underlying page up.

I have tried swapping these settings on my iphone as well, but that 2 finger scrolling doesn't work at all on the iphone. Can anyone else get it to work correctly on the iphone app?