Hi,
Often I find myself working with VMs that don't yet have integration tools installed, and I would like to copy and paste a snippet of text, eg, to install integration tools, enable SSH, etc.
It would be really nice if as part of the keyboard menu, instead of sending single keypresses, I could copy and paste a whole bunch of text to be typed into the VM. I think this would be really easy to implement, as the functionality for typing single keys is already there, and I know you can type whole sequences because that is how Packer works with parallels integration. (https://www.packer.io/)
For example, my favorite remote desktop app, Royal TSX has this feature.
See screenshots.

Often I find myself working with VMs that don't yet have integration tools installed, and I would like to copy and paste a snippet of text, eg, to install integration tools, enable SSH, etc.
It would be really nice if as part of the keyboard menu, instead of sending single keypresses, I could copy and paste a whole bunch of text to be typed into the VM. I think this would be really easy to implement, as the functionality for typing single keys is already there, and I know you can type whole sequences because that is how Packer works with parallels integration. (https://www.packer.io/)
For example, my favorite remote desktop app, Royal TSX has this feature.
See screenshots.
