Dear all,
I got the message that the update for Ubuntu 13.04 was the latest one and support has stopped. The advice of Canonical was to update to the next 13.10 version. Just like a few weeks ago this update ended again in a black screen. I don't like to spend hours to manually try all kinds of 'solutions' and work-arounds. And if I onderstand correctly there is no new stable version 14.04 yet.
So my question is: will there be an update for Parallels Tools so it will work with Ubuntu 13.10 (and later)?
Thanks!
Theo
I got the message that the update for Ubuntu 13.04 was the latest one and support has stopped. The advice of Canonical was to update to the next 13.10 version. Just like a few weeks ago this update ended again in a black screen. I don't like to spend hours to manually try all kinds of 'solutions' and work-arounds. And if I onderstand correctly there is no new stable version 14.04 yet.
So my question is: will there be an update for Parallels Tools so it will work with Ubuntu 13.10 (and later)?
Thanks!
Theo