Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had problems trying to install this in the past. Before I try again, can i ask whether the early issues have been resolved:
* Is there a minimum Parallels build that I need to run this?
* Will Compiz graphic effects work in Gutsy under Parallels?
Thanks all!
1. Always the better to use latest build (5584 for now). There is a Xorg-related issue in Ubuntu 7.10, consult with this.
2. Yes, for some features. But it will use the software rendering only. There are no OpenGL-enabled video driver for Linux today.
2. Yes, for some features. But it will use the software rendering only. There are no OpenGL-enabled video driver for Linux today.
Everybody keeps pointing to this fix, but it doesn't solve the issue of the booting freezing after using the 'single' option.
So you can never get to step 2. where you edit the Xorg configuration.
Anybody find out why?