unable to confirm the license you have reached the maximum number of activations ....

daene

Bit poster
hi
I had to install Parallels 9 on a new Mac, el capitan.
Unfortunately I got the message: unable to confirm the license you have reached the maximum number of activations ....
this Solution is not working: https://kb.parallels.com/123461.
i dont have a button with "Activate on This Mac".
i have parallels desktop 9.
how can I disable the license on the old Mac?
I would be happy for help.
Thanks
 
hi
I had to install Parallels 9 on a new Mac, el capitan.
Unfortunately I got the message: unable to confirm the license you have reached the maximum number of activations ....
this Solution is not working: https://kb.parallels.com/123461.
i dont have a button with "Activate on This Mac".
i have parallels desktop 9.
how can I disable the license on the old Mac?
I would be happy for help.
Thanks
Hey, your key has been reset, please check the activation issue now.
And plz don't forget about Parallels Desktop and MacOs compatibility.
 
Back
Top