Unable to connect Hard Disk 0

ScottC3

Bit poster
Hi,
Until recently, I was not using Parallels in-built TimeMachine backup feature/settings - but I wanted to utilise this feature.
So, I 'cleaned-up' my guest image (by the normal Windows disk cleanup method), I increased the 'installed RAM', switched on SmartGuard and enabled 'Optimize for TimeMachine' using Time Machine to back-up my pvm file.
I tried to re-open the image, and I got the "Unable to connect Hard Disk 0." message.
I checked the FAQ section of the parallels site for this error, but the strings it said to look for in the parallels.log file and the DiskDescriptor.xml file are not in my files (in particular {aabbccdd-0204-9357-5189-efb0c034f5ea}).
I have raised a support ticket, but was hoping to get some speedy assistance with this one.
Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Scott Cole.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 5.39.20 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 5.39.20 pm.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi ScottC3,

Can you please provide us the support ticket number, so that we can check it for you.

Thanks,
Padman
 
Back
Top