I copied my .pvm file as a backup.
When i went to run the original again it gave me the error:
"Unable to connect to Hard Disk 0
A file or device required for the operation of Hard Disk 0 does not exist or is used by another process, or you have no permission to access it. The virtual machine will continue running, but the device will be disconnected."
I have tried fixes that are on the forum and I am still getting the same error. I then tried to follow a support centre fix which asks for a a text edit in the file named - DiskDescriptor.xml
However I do not have this file.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
When i went to run the original again it gave me the error:
"Unable to connect to Hard Disk 0
A file or device required for the operation of Hard Disk 0 does not exist or is used by another process, or you have no permission to access it. The virtual machine will continue running, but the device will be disconnected."
I have tried fixes that are on the forum and I am still getting the same error. I then tried to follow a support centre fix which asks for a a text edit in the file named - DiskDescriptor.xml
However I do not have this file.
Can anyone help?
Thanks