Unable to connect to the server.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Raymundo, Aug 29, 2013.

1. SerMont

SerMont Member

On the same network. Bot no access.... I guess you need to fix your software before to sell it....

2. russ3022

russ3022 Bit poster

One more thing, and I'll quit posting before I get kicked off from here: When I start my iMac, I get a message "Access is already installed; do you want to re-install Access?' to which I reply 'no'. I have Access as one of my start-up programs for my Mac and have it in my Dashboard. Spotlight shows only one instance of the Access app.

3. SerMont

SerMont Member

You are strange team (Parallels), guys! I guess there is some log file you can check to solve this problem. Why i need to care about?

4. mjwoolf

mjwoolf Bit poster

Unable to connect to the Parallels Access server. Please check your network connection and try again. If the problem persists, contact the Parallels support team for assistance.
    This issue is not solved. I have no problem with my MacBook Pro, but my iMac won't sign in.
    Please offer some assistance
    Thanks in advance

5. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi mjwoolf

Please update your Parallels Access to the latest build as suggested at: http://kb.parallels.com/120318 ,sign in to your Parallels Access and let us know how it goes !

6. mjwoolf

mjwoolf Bit poster

As an informed consumer, I read through the forum for a possible solution. I also read (between the lines or not) that the users of the forum have no confidence in you. Your insulting response to my question only reinforces that opinion. Your suggestion to reinstall the software is tantamount to asking me if the computer is plugged into an electrical outlet. Shame on you!
    Thanks for nothing.
    Michael Woolf

7. Andrew@Parallels

Andrew@Parallels Parallels Team

Hello Michael,
    The suggestion to update to the latest build of Parallels Access helps to solve most of the issues with the product as it contains many fixes and enhancements.
    I'm glad to hear you have already updated, but there was no mention about that in your previous post.
    If the issue still persists, please submit a ticket to Parallels Support at https://www.parallels.com/support/request/ and one of the engineers will be happy to go through the logs and find out the root cause of the problem.