I am trying to encrypt a virtual windows 8 machine in parallels 8
Under parallels- Virtual machine-Configure-Security-Encryption
I get the message
Unable to encrypt the "Windows8x64" virtual machine
Free at least 68397 MB on the physical hard drive that stores the "Windows8x64" virtual machine and try again
What does this message mean, why does it come, how can I get round it short of reinstalling windows 8 and all the software and trying again. i.e why can't I encrypt. I can't seem to find any entry on this in anywhere on the web.
I have a windows 8 VM, size 80.7GB, undo disk: disable
The encryption works fine on a windows XP-SP3 VM
Under parallels- Virtual machine-Configure-Security-Encryption
I get the message
Unable to encrypt the "Windows8x64" virtual machine
Free at least 68397 MB on the physical hard drive that stores the "Windows8x64" virtual machine and try again
What does this message mean, why does it come, how can I get round it short of reinstalling windows 8 and all the software and trying again. i.e why can't I encrypt. I can't seem to find any entry on this in anywhere on the web.
I have a windows 8 VM, size 80.7GB, undo disk: disable
The encryption works fine on a windows XP-SP3 VM