Unable to install windows

JordanV

Bit poster
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 5.48.42 PM.png After I try to install windows on parallel, it gives me this message: (See image) it says " No boot is available press enter to continue" when I press enter, it takes a few minutes and goes back to the same message.
Please help, I am stuck and no FAQ can help.

Furthermore, I was unable to install parallels with the code I purchased, I get a "Unexpected error" Error ID: 1, despite my code being valid. Unfortunately the support page is very poorly designed, and I am getting frustrated by this product. Hopefully someone can assist ASAP. I have to use the free trial in the meantime.

Thank you
 
View attachment 11623 After I try to install windows on parallel, it gives me this message: (See image) it says " No boot is available press enter to continue" when I press enter, it takes a few minutes and goes back to the same message.
Please help, I am stuck and no FAQ can help.

Furthermore, I was unable to install parallels with the code I purchased, I get a "Unexpected error" Error ID: 1, despite my code being valid. Unfortunately the support page is very poorly designed, and I am getting frustrated by this product. Hopefully someone can assist ASAP. I have to use the free trial in the meantime.

Thank you
Hi @JordanV
Are you trying to install Windows on your Mac using a Microsoft Windows installation DVD or a .iso disc image file?
Please share a few screenshot of the error message you get when you try to activate Parallels Desktop,we'll check and help you out.
 
Back
Top