I just finished moving my Windows 7 BootCamp partition using WinClone to a partition on a new SSD (from its former home as a partition on a hard disk). For reference I'm using a mid-2010 15" MacBook Pro running 10.10.3. The VM seems to be working well enough, but I've found that I cannot resize its window anymore. The resolution defaults to 872x546 and when I try to increase it it shrinks everything into the existing window space without resizing it. Additionally, I cannot manually enlarge the window. Parallels will allow me to shrink it, but not enlarge it past the current (small) size.
As per "Issues with Dynamic Screen Resolution" in KB112476, I've tried removing and reinstalling Parallels Tools, and verified that prl_tools.exe is running, however, the tools are (and continue to be) running and reinstalling Parallels Tools did not help.
Hence I'm posting here asking for some help. Thanks!
As per "Issues with Dynamic Screen Resolution" in KB112476, I've tried removing and reinstalling Parallels Tools, and verified that prl_tools.exe is running, however, the tools are (and continue to be) running and reinstalling Parallels Tools did not help.
Hence I'm posting here asking for some help. Thanks!