Unable to share Cisco VPN Client connection running in Windows VM

JimboP

Bit poster
Sorry if this has been covered before but I have a VPN connection running on Cisco VPN Client in my Windows VM. I want to access that connection in Mac OS X and I've tried both bridging and sharing the VM's network connection but don't seem to be able to access it (I've tried pointing Safari at the SharePoint site that it should give me access to for example). What am I doing wrong?
 
I submitted a Problem Report a week ago but no email confirmation nor reply to it yet. Can anyone advise on how i can access a VPN connection in my W7 VM using OS X apps?
 
Hi JimboP,
We understand that you would like to share your Windows VPN network to your Mac OS X. Unfortunately it is not possible to share a VPN network from Windows Virtual Machine to Mac OS X.
You may also refer to the knowledge base article: http://kb.parallels.com/5557

Thanks,
Padman
 
Back
Top