Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help?
I have just upgraded to the latest Parallel update so I can use windows on my mac but for some reason it won't start and comes up with an error code 0xc000007b and just above this code is \Windows\system32\winload.exe
I then have a message saying I will need to use recovery tools, but I'm a little unsure what this means and where I can find them.
Any help would be appreciated.
Mark
I wonder if anyone can help?
I have just upgraded to the latest Parallel update so I can use windows on my mac but for some reason it won't start and comes up with an error code 0xc000007b and just above this code is \Windows\system32\winload.exe
I then have a message saying I will need to use recovery tools, but I'm a little unsure what this means and where I can find them.
Any help would be appreciated.
Mark