WilliamC17
Bit poster
I'm experiencing the same issues with 14 that were described in this thread: https://forum.parallels.com/threads...s-13-upgrade-have-active-subscription.341607/
Upgraded to 14 today, entered my active subscription key (which has been active for years) and was asked to input an upgrade key. The only key currently in my account is my subscription key. Entered that and was told the key was invalid for upgrade. Went to my account and to support, but of course there's no way to actually enter a new Ticket as it directs you into the KB. I can't find any other way to reach out to support than this forum. So hoping somebody can help out on that side.
I seem to need an active upgrade key... from somewhere. And until that happens, my work is stopped, which is (I'm sure for any of you experiencing this as well) not an acceptable situation to be in.
Looking for guidance.
Upgraded to 14 today, entered my active subscription key (which has been active for years) and was asked to input an upgrade key. The only key currently in my account is my subscription key. Entered that and was told the key was invalid for upgrade. Went to my account and to support, but of course there's no way to actually enter a new Ticket as it directs you into the KB. I can't find any other way to reach out to support than this forum. So hoping somebody can help out on that side.
I seem to need an active upgrade key... from somewhere. And until that happens, my work is stopped, which is (I'm sure for any of you experiencing this as well) not an acceptable situation to be in.
Looking for guidance.