Hey,
i'm trying to install Windows in the trial-version for a new iMac. Installation is fine, but when the installation-assist is trying to login (in Windows), it failed.
First message: Guest-user is deactivated -> so that's not true. The main account on iMac is "admin" with a simply password. When I try to login the admin-account in windows (username and password), windows says, that this combination is failed. But it's the right Login for iMac.
I also configurated 4 other iMacs in our factory without issues.
Can someone help me?
i'm trying to install Windows in the trial-version for a new iMac. Installation is fine, but when the installation-assist is trying to login (in Windows), it failed.
First message: Guest-user is deactivated -> so that's not true. The main account on iMac is "admin" with a simply password. When I try to login the admin-account in windows (username and password), windows says, that this combination is failed. But it's the right Login for iMac.
I also configurated 4 other iMacs in our factory without issues.
Can someone help me?