C Canafrica Bit poster Nov 22, 2008 #1 How do I do this? I have my 3.0 and 4.0 disks and when I installed 4.0 I made the back-up as suggested. I know that I can use the uninstaller on 4.0 and reinstall 3.0 from my disks, but I don't wan't to to reinstall all mywindows programs. Can anyone help please?
How do I do this? I have my 3.0 and 4.0 disks and when I installed 4.0 I made the back-up as suggested. I know that I can use the uninstaller on 4.0 and reinstall 3.0 from my disks, but I don't wan't to to reinstall all mywindows programs. Can anyone help please?
J John@Parallels Forum Maven Nov 22, 2008 #2 You do not need to reinstall your Windows programs, before conversion backup was suggested, so you need just to uninstall Parallels Desktop version 4 , install version 3, and use backup VM
You do not need to reinstall your Windows programs, before conversion backup was suggested, so you need just to uninstall Parallels Desktop version 4 , install version 3, and use backup VM