Universal Printer is showing offline and / or going offline

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by DulceW, Jul 31, 2020.

1. DulceW

DulceW Bit poster

We are experiencing an unusual issue with universal printing for some of our users. The universal printer either is offline to begin with or goes offline after printing two or three documents. Rebooting the remote PC seems to fix the issue temporarily but after a few prints, the universal printer goes offline again. I checked our settings and universal printing is enabled for all users and the mode is "Allow redirection of printers using any driver". The users affected are all using Windows 10 version 1909 (and one person is using Windows 10 version 2004). The actual printers that universal printing is accessing are fine. Our parallels remote application server is Version 17.0.1 (build 21475) and the agents on the clients are version 17.0.21475. I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting. Thank you!

2. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

I recommend you contacting Parallels support with this issue. It will require an investigation of your logs and environment.

3. bob22

bob22 Bit poster

My "window" printer is not recongnized by Parallel Bootcamp but is recongnized in my regular Bootcamp.
    what can I do ?

Mon imprimante "window" ne fonctionne pas sur Parallel Bootcamp
    mais fonctionne sur Boot Camp régulier.

Que faire?

4. Eugene. K.

Eugene. K. Parallels Team

Robert, this forum branch is related to another product - Parallels Remote Application Server. I can't move your question myself, so please post your question if the Parallels Desktop branch: https://forum.parallels.com/forums/windows-guest-os-discussion.60/ .