J JakeR Bit poster Oct 26, 2017 #1 hi I was given a key to parallels desktop and I would like to unregister it from my account is that possible????? (Please respond ASAP)
hi I was given a key to parallels desktop and I would like to unregister it from my account is that possible????? (Please respond ASAP)
A Ajith1 Parallels Support Oct 26, 2017 #2 JakeR said: hi I was given a key to parallels desktop and I would like to unregister it from my account is that possible????? (Please respond ASAP) Click to expand... We can find Parallels Desktop Pro subscription under your account. We can only transfer it to another account not unregister.
JakeR said: hi I was given a key to parallels desktop and I would like to unregister it from my account is that possible????? (Please respond ASAP) Click to expand... We can find Parallels Desktop Pro subscription under your account. We can only transfer it to another account not unregister.
J JakeR Bit poster Oct 27, 2017 #3 Ajith@Parallels said: We can find Parallels Desktop Pro subscription under your account. We can only transfer it to another account not unregister. Click to expand... How do I transfer it
Ajith@Parallels said: We can find Parallels Desktop Pro subscription under your account. We can only transfer it to another account not unregister. Click to expand... How do I transfer it
A Ajith1 Parallels Support Oct 27, 2017 #4 JakeR said: How do I transfer it Click to expand... We have sent you a private message, please check it and reply to it with the required information.
JakeR said: How do I transfer it Click to expand... We have sent you a private message, please check it and reply to it with the required information.