Update Parallels Tools for Fedora Release 33 kernel: Linux 5.10.19-200.fc33.x86_64

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by LarryL5, Mar 4, 2021.

?

Please update Parallels Tools for Fedora Release 33 kernel: Linux 5.10.19-200.fc33.x86_64

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LarryL5

LarryL5 Bit poster

I was told via Parallels Support Engineer to come here to make a suggestion/recommendation/request:
    Please update Parallels Tools for Fedora Release 33 kernel: Linux 5.10.19-200.fc33.x86_64.
    I was told that the Parallels Tools currently support Fedora 32 and the kernel v5.5 and I was advised to downgrade. Are you really truly going to recommend that I downgrade, when what I am running is the latest stable version (not some beta version)? Downgrading my software is your answer?
    It seems to me that Parallels should upgrade and build support for this version. After all it is an official stable release.
    I understand if this version is not yet supported. Surprised and disappointed but I understand. But if feedback is possible or suggestions and recommendations accepted then I think Parallels should move forward.