As part of the osx 10.13 update it forced me to changed my login password as it said it cannot be the same as my iCloud password anymore.
Now parallels won't run. "you don't have enough rights to run this virtual machine".
I can't seem to figure out how to fix this? A help article mentions finding the pvm file and clicking get info then adding my user account, problem is I cant even find the PVM file anymore when doing a search in finder for pvm on my drive.
Now parallels won't run. "you don't have enough rights to run this virtual machine".
I can't seem to figure out how to fix this? A help article mentions finding the pvm file and clicking get info then adding my user account, problem is I cant even find the PVM file anymore when doing a search in finder for pvm on my drive.