Hi all,
I suspect this has something to do with the "improved" USB features in 10.4.10, but since I updated, I can't get my previously harmonious setup of syncing my Palm TX via USB to Palm Desktop in Windows XP to work.
I get the following error:
USB device you are trying to connect to the virtual machine is being used by another application. Close that application or unplug the device and plug it again. Then try to connect the device again.
I'm running build 3212 on an iMac.
Anyone have any suggestions? I'd be willing to sync via Bluetooth if anyone has directions on how I could do that.
Thanks!
I suspect this has something to do with the "improved" USB features in 10.4.10, but since I updated, I can't get my previously harmonious setup of syncing my Palm TX via USB to Palm Desktop in Windows XP to work.
I get the following error:
USB device you are trying to connect to the virtual machine is being used by another application. Close that application or unplug the device and plug it again. Then try to connect the device again.
I'm running build 3212 on an iMac.
Anyone have any suggestions? I'd be willing to sync via Bluetooth if anyone has directions on how I could do that.
Thanks!