Hi !
When i try to update to the latest build the updater crashes the moment i click "install". I get a message like "there are some files missing to update, please contact support". the installer does not start to download. it generates a file called "ParallelsDesktop-parallels-de_DE-4.0.3848.527072.dmg" with a size of 0kb. than it closes instantly. i tried it on my MacBook Pro and on my iMac. Same problem. Is there a way to get the latest build via download ?
I use the german version. Build 3846.
Thanks
Tobias
When i try to update to the latest build the updater crashes the moment i click "install". I get a message like "there are some files missing to update, please contact support". the installer does not start to download. it generates a file called "ParallelsDesktop-parallels-de_DE-4.0.3848.527072.dmg" with a size of 0kb. than it closes instantly. i tried it on my MacBook Pro and on my iMac. Same problem. Is there a way to get the latest build via download ?
I use the german version. Build 3846.
Thanks
Tobias