Hi,
I am currently running Parallels 4.0.3522 on Mac OS X. Presumably, when I updated to OS X 10.6.8 Parallels stopped working with an error about it being unable to find the Parallels Drivers. After googling the issue I found that the issue could probably be solved by updating to a newer version. However Help->Check for Updates gives me the following error message "No updates can be downloaded. Your registration information does not allow you to receive updates. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance." I bought my copy through my University, could this have something to do with the issue?
Let me know if you need any other information.
Thanks,
Chris
I am currently running Parallels 4.0.3522 on Mac OS X. Presumably, when I updated to OS X 10.6.8 Parallels stopped working with an error about it being unable to find the Parallels Drivers. After googling the issue I found that the issue could probably be solved by updating to a newer version. However Help->Check for Updates gives me the following error message "No updates can be downloaded. Your registration information does not allow you to receive updates. Contact the Parallels support team for assistance." I bought my copy through my University, could this have something to do with the issue?
Let me know if you need any other information.
Thanks,
Chris