This question will let you know how NEW I am at this . Once I've installed my XP do I have to go to windows and update with patches etc. I will not be going on line using the Windows OS, well maybe for 10 min a week.
This question will let you know how NEW I am at this . Once I've installed my XP do I have to go to windows and update with patches etc. I will not be going on line using the Windows OS, well maybe for 10 min a week.
Yes, you will have quite a few updates to install at first.
Then you'll have some to deal with on a regular basis.
If you are using virus checking software in Win, that will want updated even more frequently.
It's actually quite a pain compared to OS X: Seems like every time I use Win I need to wait for some update or other to complete before I can do anything (this is using WinXp about once a week on average).
That said, my most recent updates were Office, iTunes and Quicktime in OS X within the last hour