Hi,
I bought Parallels 3.0 build 4128 in Jun. 2007 & installed it. Had trouble with it & uninstalled it, i dont have the dmg any more. Have since installed Leopard & Boot Camp. This week purchased Parallels 3.0 upgrade key and downloaded build 5608 but when I go to activate it, it does not work. I have the original activation code from build 4128 and the upgrade activation code for build 5608. I do not have the dmg to install & activate the original software 4128, I only have build 5608.
Please help me and advise how to activate parallels.
Regards BA
I bought Parallels 3.0 build 4128 in Jun. 2007 & installed it. Had trouble with it & uninstalled it, i dont have the dmg any more. Have since installed Leopard & Boot Camp. This week purchased Parallels 3.0 upgrade key and downloaded build 5608 but when I go to activate it, it does not work. I have the original activation code from build 4128 and the upgrade activation code for build 5608. I do not have the dmg to install & activate the original software 4128, I only have build 5608.
Please help me and advise how to activate parallels.
Regards BA