deaddowney
Bit poster
Parallels is bugging me to update, so I do. When I click install, it very quickly dies. Looking in the console, I see:
11/20/11 12:28:08.145 PM authexec: executing /bin/sh
11/20/11 12:28:08.173 PM [0x0-0x266b669].com.parallels.desktop.console: A file to install
11/20/11 12:28:08.173 PM [0x0-0x266b669].com.parallels.desktop.console: /Volumes/Disk
11/20/11 12:28:08.173 PM [0x0-0x266b669].com.parallels.desktop.console: is not found.
My home directory is /Volumes/Disk 2/myname
It looks like the space is giving it fits.
Can I point it to a different directory to do the install? I made a symlink that does not contain spaces. How can I point Parallels to that?
11/20/11 12:28:08.145 PM authexec: executing /bin/sh
11/20/11 12:28:08.173 PM [0x0-0x266b669].com.parallels.desktop.console: A file to install
11/20/11 12:28:08.173 PM [0x0-0x266b669].com.parallels.desktop.console: /Volumes/Disk
11/20/11 12:28:08.173 PM [0x0-0x266b669].com.parallels.desktop.console: is not found.
My home directory is /Volumes/Disk 2/myname
It looks like the space is giving it fits.
Can I point it to a different directory to do the install? I made a symlink that does not contain spaces. How can I point Parallels to that?