Upgrade from 3.0 to 6.0 - Are you kidding Me??

DarrenB

Bit poster
So I decide to upgrade all around my Macbook Pro. I went to upgrade Parallels 3.0 which has worked fine for me so I went to the web site and clicked all the links to upgrade. i downloaded the file and installed the upgrade which apparently checked for compatibility. After installing it would not accept my original activation key for parallels. After spending $45 I now cannot use parallels at all. Apparently they are not accepting 3.0 and are forcing me to buy the full version AGAIN! This is ridiculous at best. Seems there is no problem at all channeling my money away only to tell me to go buy the full version, is that what I spent $45 for? How to I get the upgrade or a refund?
 
I'd suggest to write to support, I believe it is free for you. Forum is not an official support resource.
 
Back
Top