Good morning,
I have been using a older version of Parallels (version 3) for several years. Up until recently I was still using Mac OS 10.4.11. The program worked well and I really liked it.
Recently I upgraded to OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), and of course, Parallels 3 no longer works, which I expected. My question is:
If I upgrade to a newer version of Parallels, can I "import" my old version 3 Windows (XP) environment, complete with already installed Windows XP operating system, loaded patches and programs? Or, will I need to create a whole new environment (and spend the next five days loading patches and software.)
Thank you,
TimKern
I have been using a older version of Parallels (version 3) for several years. Up until recently I was still using Mac OS 10.4.11. The program worked well and I really liked it.
Recently I upgraded to OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), and of course, Parallels 3 no longer works, which I expected. My question is:
If I upgrade to a newer version of Parallels, can I "import" my old version 3 Windows (XP) environment, complete with already installed Windows XP operating system, loaded patches and programs? Or, will I need to create a whole new environment (and spend the next five days loading patches and software.)
Thank you,
TimKern