Good morning
With my new SnowLeopard Os, I try to upgrade from Parallels Desktop 2.2 to V4 for Mac and I've got the message during install:
Shut down these running and suspendes vitual machine "MyWindows"
I find the tips for Parallels Desktop 3 to V4 but not for 2.2 to V4
I delete all the plist, folder and old file and I've got again same message
I dont't find old imagedisk "MyWindows" after upgrading with SnowLeopard
Do you have a idea for me, please ?
many thks
BR
With my new SnowLeopard Os, I try to upgrade from Parallels Desktop 2.2 to V4 for Mac and I've got the message during install:
Shut down these running and suspendes vitual machine "MyWindows"
I find the tips for Parallels Desktop 3 to V4 but not for 2.2 to V4
I delete all the plist, folder and old file and I've got again same message
I dont't find old imagedisk "MyWindows" after upgrading with SnowLeopard
Do you have a idea for me, please ?
many thks
BR