I just got a call from a friend who is using an aluminum iMac that was just updated to Snow Leopard. He had previously been using some type of financial software in Parallels 3, but with his update to SL, he can not access that info or program as Parallels no longer launches.
The BIG question is: If he buys a copy of Parallels 4, is there a way to update to Parallels 4 that will likely not cause a loss of information from his previous version? I recognize that it would have been better to have upgraded parallels prior to his Snow Leopard install, but now that it is done, we're looking for the next best option to make it work again.
Thanks!
The BIG question is: If he buys a copy of Parallels 4, is there a way to update to Parallels 4 that will likely not cause a loss of information from his previous version? I recognize that it would have been better to have upgraded parallels prior to his Snow Leopard install, but now that it is done, we're looking for the next best option to make it work again.
Thanks!