Upgrade to Parallels v13.1.0 (43108) for Mac Pro Edition killed my Win10 VM

No result and I still can't work !

They send me message that they passing my ticket to next level of support:
Hello Piotr,
Thank you for contacting Parallels Support.
From our conversation, we understand that you are unable to start Windows virtual machine when Nested virtualization is enabled.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we are working on the resolution.
Together we have tried to resolve the issue using a number of possible troubleshooting steps, however were not able to succeed yet.
Since the issue requires a deeper investigation, I am passing your ticket to our next level of support who will follow up with you on your request directly.
 
I'm having the same nested virtualization issue. Here are the problem report ID's.
218253287 - nested on and windows 10 hangs
218253676 - nested off and widnows 10 boots fine
218297188 - with issue
218297507 - without issue

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks a lot, RobinC4 and Michael Pitt. An investigation on this is currently in progress. We'll get back to you good folks as soon as we get an update.
At this time, I can tell you how to reproduce the issue to allow Parallels' engineers to experiment with their own systems.
Suggestions are welcome.
 
We appreciate your patience, folks. This issue has been addressed in the latest build (13.1.1). Please update your Parallels Desktop copy and then check for the issue.
 
Back
Top