Maurice Cohen
Bit poster
After upgrading from PD 3 to PD 4 (build 3540), the Boot Camp partition Vista SP1 VM has several problems: the Computer Properties window will not open, Windows update does not launch, Control Panel window is blank and the Software License service will not start, giving an error message that says that Vista had an unauthorized modification and cannot be activated (Vista was originally activated in Boot Camp and then again in the PD 3 Boot Camp partition VM and still works well in Boot Camp and worked well in PD 3). It also seems that I cannot create a new Vista VM in PD 4 because I have Vista and SP1on separate disks and it appears that PD 4 requires an integrated Vista SP1 disk.
I sent in a problem report (id 1649).
Can anyone help me please?
I sent in a problem report (id 1649).
Can anyone help me please?