Hello,
Apologies if my searching is missing something obvious.
I use an industry specific testing device which I upload data to WinXP on my MBA using Parallels 8 previously.
Now that I have gone to Sierra and Parallels 12 I can no longer connect to Com1 through the serial port. It states its busy or I do not have permission and will be disconnected.
Resolution of this is critical for my nearly every day use.
Thanks in advance.
Apologies if my searching is missing something obvious.
I use an industry specific testing device which I upload data to WinXP on my MBA using Parallels 8 previously.
Now that I have gone to Sierra and Parallels 12 I can no longer connect to Com1 through the serial port. It states its busy or I do not have permission and will be disconnected.
Resolution of this is critical for my nearly every day use.
Thanks in advance.