Okay...currently running Parallels v3.0. Purchased Apple's Snow Leopard and v3.0 is not compatible. Went and purchased the upgrade to v4.0. Now I'm stuck......
When I originally purchased my iMac last year, my installation configuration went like this -
* Partitioned HD with Boot Camp
* Installed WinXP on that partition
* Installed Parallels and selected the Boot Camp partition to start up
Now when I'm trying to upgrade to v4.0 it takes me up to the point of saying that I have to shut down the running and suspended virtual machines. How do I do that and will I lose the date that is currently on that partitioned XP drive?
Big thanks in advance for anyone who can help me get past this snag.
Patt
When I originally purchased my iMac last year, my installation configuration went like this -
* Partitioned HD with Boot Camp
* Installed WinXP on that partition
* Installed Parallels and selected the Boot Camp partition to start up
Now when I'm trying to upgrade to v4.0 it takes me up to the point of saying that I have to shut down the running and suspended virtual machines. How do I do that and will I lose the date that is currently on that partitioned XP drive?
Big thanks in advance for anyone who can help me get past this snag.
Patt