Greetings,
I am planning to replace the old Mac desktop hosting my Windows 10 VM.
The Mac is currently running OS X 10.11.6.
Is it better to create a new installation of PD13 on the new machine and transfer the license key?
I know there is a process to do that.
Or, can I just restore PD13 over to the new machine, then transfer the license key?
Regardless, once PD13 is running on the new machine, can I just restore the Win10 VM over to that machine?
Or, will I need to reinstall Win10? Would I need to transfer the Win10 license since the VM "machine" isn't changing, just the host?
Any advice would be much appreciated. Since my Mac is *so* old surely someone out there reading this forum has done something like this.
I am planning to replace the old Mac desktop hosting my Windows 10 VM.
The Mac is currently running OS X 10.11.6.
Is it better to create a new installation of PD13 on the new machine and transfer the license key?
I know there is a process to do that.
Or, can I just restore PD13 over to the new machine, then transfer the license key?
Regardless, once PD13 is running on the new machine, can I just restore the Win10 VM over to that machine?
Or, will I need to reinstall Win10? Would I need to transfer the Win10 license since the VM "machine" isn't changing, just the host?
Any advice would be much appreciated. Since my Mac is *so* old surely someone out there reading this forum has done something like this.