I recently purchased the $29 upgrade to Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac Preium Edition so that I could use the extra apps that are bundled with the software...
I wanted to know how I am supposed to perform this upgrade for use with an existing VM that I setup and configure using Parallels Desktop 3.0 (standard)?
I know that simply upgrading the Parallels installation on my Mac would almost certain be as easy as launching the installer for the upgrade and following the steps, but how am I supposed to go about also upgrading the VM I have been using so that the new apps bundled with the 3.0 premium upgrade get installed on the VM?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
I wanted to know how I am supposed to perform this upgrade for use with an existing VM that I setup and configure using Parallels Desktop 3.0 (standard)?
I know that simply upgrading the Parallels installation on my Mac would almost certain be as easy as launching the installer for the upgrade and following the steps, but how am I supposed to go about also upgrading the VM I have been using so that the new apps bundled with the 3.0 premium upgrade get installed on the VM?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!