Michael JS
Bit poster
I would like to upgrade my Parallels 3 build 5638 to parallels 4, but I would like to get some information first. I am currently running windows xp Pro in bootcamp. Like many, since installing parallels 3, I rarely used bootcamp directly. For that reason, I never notice that the upgrade to SP3 (from SP2) was preventing bootcamp from booting ("autochk program not found "), xp sp3 is working great on parallels 3. Now that I'm considering upgrading to snow leopard and parallels 4, I am concern that upgrading to parallels 4 will cause that error to manifest itself in that environment and I will lose complete access to my window's xp environment. Would someone please help me with my concerns? By the way, I tried top uninstall sp3, but windows was unable (seems that my only solution to get back to sp2 is a reinstall).
thank you
thank you