Hi,
I use Parallels on Mac with Windows as guest system. I connected one USB device to use with the guest permanently. This works great but... after a power breakdown Parallels does not connect the USB device automatically. In Parallels configuration the device is still listed as a permanent connection but this does not work. After power breakdown I have to connect the USB device by hand.
I use the latest Parallels version.
Please help!
Thanks,
Frank.
I use Parallels on Mac with Windows as guest system. I connected one USB device to use with the guest permanently. This works great but... after a power breakdown Parallels does not connect the USB device automatically. In Parallels configuration the device is still listed as a permanent connection but this does not work. After power breakdown I have to connect the USB device by hand.
I use the latest Parallels version.
Please help!
Thanks,
Frank.