Mac OS X 10.5.5
PD Desktop 4.0 (latest build)
When I have a "VM" running, and mount a flash drive on my MacBook Pro, I see the flash drive mounted as a specific drive letter in Windows Explorer (because I have them set to "mount on host computer" and "share all Mac drives with Drive Letters" set in preferences). This is expected (and desired) operation.
However, if I have a machine that's suspended, and insert the flash drive, then "resume" the machine, Parallels won't show me the drive as a unique drive letter. Is there a way to "force" a refresh of the drives Parallels thinks are there? "F5" doesn't do anything. What I end up having to do is "hide" parallels, eject the drive from the Mac, and then re-insert it, where it will pop up as a new drive.
TIA for any advice on how to get Parallels to actually "see" the USB drive.
Steve
PD Desktop 4.0 (latest build)
When I have a "VM" running, and mount a flash drive on my MacBook Pro, I see the flash drive mounted as a specific drive letter in Windows Explorer (because I have them set to "mount on host computer" and "share all Mac drives with Drive Letters" set in preferences). This is expected (and desired) operation.
However, if I have a machine that's suspended, and insert the flash drive, then "resume" the machine, Parallels won't show me the drive as a unique drive letter. Is there a way to "force" a refresh of the drives Parallels thinks are there? "F5" doesn't do anything. What I end up having to do is "hide" parallels, eject the drive from the Mac, and then re-insert it, where it will pop up as a new drive.
TIA for any advice on how to get Parallels to actually "see" the USB drive.
Steve