I have parallels desktop for mac v3, build 5624.
I'm having difficulty getting the guest OS to recognize my USB thumb drive.
Both guests, windows and linux, have the same issue. I plug in the USB drive and it asks if I want to connect it to the guest. I click 'yes' but the drive never shows up. I can go to the parallels "devices" menu and see it listed there but it's never in the guest OS.
What am I doing wrong?
I'm having difficulty getting the guest OS to recognize my USB thumb drive.
Both guests, windows and linux, have the same issue. I plug in the USB drive and it asks if I want to connect it to the guest. I click 'yes' but the drive never shows up. I can go to the parallels "devices" menu and see it listed there but it's never in the guest OS.
What am I doing wrong?